We are located at Terelj National Park, which is one of the top tourist destinations and the third biggest protected area in Mongolia.
There are a huge number of adventure activities such as rafting, riding, hiking, skiing, camping, and mountain biking.
Attractions in Gorkhi-Terelj National Park include:
- Khagiin Khar glacial lake
- Yestii natural hot springs
- The Tuul and Terelj rivers both flow through the park
- Wildlife such as brown bears, wild boar, wolves and over 250 bird species
- Many rock formations for climbers, including two named for their shapes: Turtle Rock (Melkhii Khad in Mongolian) and the Old Man Reading a book also known as the Praying Lama Rock
- Historic human landmarks, such as the 100-Monks Cave, a hiding place for monks during a period of repression
- The Aryabal Buddhist meditation center is also open to visitors.
It is only one hour drive (50km) along the paved road from the capital city Ulaanbaatar.